How to help prevent meth
Here are some practical ways to join the fight against Methamphetamine in Wisconsin.
- Talk to your children and family members about the risks and dangers of meth use
- Get involved in your local KNOW METH campaign
- Get involved in your local coalition
- Monitor the use of pseudoephedrine (cold medicine) in your home
- Refuse to purchase pseudoephedrine for another person
Find helpful resources here.
Report meth use
If you see suspicious activity, report it to law enforcement’s drug tipline: